- Focus and compose your shot and set your exposure
- trip the mirror lock up switch (on the bottom of the camera on the left side of the lens)
- take the shot
- move the MLU switch back to its normal position (I also re insert the darkslide at this point – not necessary, but I just like to do it anyways…)
- trip the multiple exposure switch, to set the camera for a multiple exposure
- wind the crank, this will lower the mirror
- set the multiple exposure switch back to normal
- wind the crank again, this will advance the film to the next frame
- get setup for your next shot!
canada pharmacy Highly Recommended*
*just be aware that it takes some time to build up a kit, unless you buy from someone selling a package deal.
- The 7ii has multiple exposure capability.
- Different dark slide controls, the original 7 has a dial that you turn, the 7ii adds a lever that folds out.
- Strap lugs; the original 7 has its lugs on one side, so the camera hangs vertically on you. The 7 ii has the lugs in the standard position like any other camera.
viagra generika aus deutschland Delta 100
order viagra online Fuji 160s
viagra for sale Ektar:
Just some images (okay, a lot of images) from my 2014 – the year of the Mamiya 7. In conclusion, this is one of those cameras that if you are able to get your hands on, you might not be able to let go of it. Highly recommended…