- Focus and compose your shot and set your exposure
- trip the mirror lock up switch (on the bottom of the camera on the left side of the lens)
- take the shot
- move the MLU switch back to its normal position (I also re insert the darkslide at this point – not necessary, but I just like to do it anyways…)
- trip the multiple exposure switch, to set the camera for a multiple exposure
- wind the crank, this will lower the mirror
- set the multiple exposure switch back to normal
- wind the crank again, this will advance the film to the next frame
- get setup for your next shot!
*just be aware that it takes some time to build up a kit, unless you buy from someone selling a package deal.